Sunday, February 26, 2012

take me on a trip, i'd like to go someday










(all photos taken by kyle martin)

Originally I wore this look without the lipstick but it looked too edgy for my liking, so I added a touch of red. I don't know what it is about my skintone but it's so hard to find the perfect shade of red! I literally have to mix 3 different shades of red to concoct the right shade for me but, whatever gets the job done.

BTW, are you guys as obsessed about linsanity as I am? I've already been to three of the Knicks games at madison square garden and the energy is so exciting! As an asian american, I have to say that I'm so proud of Jeremy Lin for breaking through the glass ceiling that most asians are limited by. It just shows that although we're always put into a specific stereotype (nerds, submissive, non-athletic, etc) it doesn't mean that that's always the case. He is such a great role model and a great basketball player.


9 comments:

  1. very edgy! love the jacket! where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the jacket is from topshop but it's from 2 years ago. I checked out their store online and they seem to have ones that are similar to the one i'm wearing.

      Delete
  2. I'm a new follower, but I am so obsessed with your style <3 I love your chambray shirt underneath your leather!
    And I too am obsessed with Linsanity!!

    xo, Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks jae. mom told me how you called the house 4x to proclaim your love for your gf. lol.

      Delete
  4. Ahhh you've helped me with my decision. It was between a zara leather jacket or the topshop one, this looks great, i'm in love with it!! love your blog, new blogger my self and would appreciate any feed back or advice! :)
    kajsa xoxo

    http://shesfancyfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! love your blog as well—definitely going to follow. btw, your lashes are so gorgeous! so jealous of how long they are.

      xo, Lily

      Delete
  5. Beautiful look! I love the leather jacket, it looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete